GVF Sub-vertical Mechanical Bar Screens are used for medium-fine screening in both municipal and industrial waste water treatment plants.
Installation in very deep channels
DescriptionGVF Mechanical Sub-vertical Fine Screens consist of a robust steel frame and a bar filter varying according to the screening efficiency required.
GVF screens are used for medium-fine screening of both civil and industrial sewage.
FunctionWaste water flows into the upstream end of the unit where screenings are captured on the bars.
While the chain-driven rakes clean the bars, material is conveyed to the discharge point.
Solids are removed from the rakes by a wiper and discharged into a dumpster, conveyor or compactor.
- 6 ~ 10mm spacing
- 4 or more cleaning rakes depending on screen height
- Channel width: 400 ~ 2,000 mm
- 75-degree incline angle
- Rake tines precision laser-cut from continuous stainless steel bar
- Upper and lower sprocket to maintain strict alignment required by fine bar spacing
- Self-lubricating lower bronze bush enclosed in sealed casing
- Reduced service requirements (no need to take screen out of the channel)
- Alternative screen types and sizes
- Material: hot dip galvanised steel, 304 L / 316 L SS
- Incline angle other than 75 degrees up to 90 degrees with goose neck
- Alternative voltage and frequency
- Alternative degree of motor protection
- Control panel