RBB-type Filling Stations make filling of FIBCs simple and completely dust-free.
Completely dust-free filling even with compacted powders
Compact shipping dimensions
DescriptionRBB-type FIBC Filling Stations consist of a steel frame and a bag filling unit including an inflatable seal that impedes dust leakage during filling.
FunctionRBB-type FIBC Filling Stations enable efficient filling of bulk bags. The empty FIBC is attached to the four stretchers in the upper corners of the frame. Then the bag inlet is pulled over the loading spout of the station. Filling starts as soon as the seal around the bag inlet is inflated. Once the FIBC is filled up it is lifted by a forklift truck, removed from the steel frame and transferred to its further destination.
- Material: carbon steel, 304L / 316L stainless steel
- Complete with 4 stretchers for correct positioning of the FIBC
- Dust-free operation
- Modular design
- Compact shipping dimensions
- Easy to install
- Completely dust-free filling even with compacted powders
- Pneumatic control panel
- Blower for FIBC inflation